|Occupation||Servants of God|
Angels can, when in corporeal form, mate with humans, resulting in Nephilim, whose bodies angels can possess in order to exist in corporeal form. This possession can only take place during Cheshvan, the Hebrew month where there are no religous holidays or fasting (Cheshvan is often called the unholy or dirty month), and lasts for just a little over a fortnight (14 days) before the angel is forced out of the Nephilim and has to wait for the next Cheshvan to initiate another possession, which can take around one year.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
As servants of God, angels are very powerful.
- Immortality - Angels, as spirits, do not age and have the potential to exist eternally. They maintain this power even while in a Nephilim vessel. Only God has the power to truly destroy them.
- Possession - As spiritual beings, angels require a human or Nephilim body to exist in corporeal form.
- Flight - In both their spirit and corporeal form, angels possess large feathered wings which allow flight.
- Superhuman Strength - Angels are inhumanly physically strong when compared to average adult humans.
- Superhuman Speed - Angels are lightning fast.
- Mind Control - Angels can put humans into a state of increased sensitivity to suggestion, or hypnosis.
- Limited Possession - The only known weakness or limitation of angels is that they cannot possess a Nephilim for a little more than 14 days before they are forced out of their vassel.